Acacia Confusa is a rare, natural compound that consists of several different alkaloids (active constituents). About 40 chemical compounds and amines comprise Acacia rigidula. These compounds include amphetamines, dopamines, hordenine, tyramines, tryptamines, nicotines and amides. These alkaloids provide a source of norepinephrine (a neurotransmitter in your brain).
1. Acacia Bark Extract is an ancient treatment used mainly for digestive disordersand to stop diarrhea.
2. Acacia Bark Extract is an herbal astringent that is rich in tannic acid that checks bleeding, discharges and excess mucus.
3. Recent research has discovered that Acacia Bark Extract from this highly astringent herb may block the body's pain triggers
1. Applied in food field, used as raw materials of tea get good reputation
2. Applied in health product field, it can be used as the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be added into capsule to reduce blood sugar
Certificate of Analysis
Brown Yellow Fine Powder
100% pass 80 mesh sieve
Water and Ethanol
Loss on Drying (5h at 105℃)
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold